Invitation to join the 3ᴿᴰ CHNGR cohort
This is an invitation to participate in social change!
Engagement Bursary of $2500
Personal and professional development
Networking opportunities with experts in the field
HOW TO APPLY?
1. You have until September 4th, 23:59, to submit your application. Keep in mind: applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis (as we receive them), and we suggest you signify your interest as soon as possible!
2. To apply, fill in the form (at the bottom of the page), and attach your CV
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
4. The third CHNGR cohort will kick off the year with a retreat during the weekend of September 15th (from Friday evening to Sunday) – mandatory participation
5. A closing ceremony and celebration will take place mid-May 2018
OUR SELECTION CRITERIA
• University student on a Montreal campus for the 2017-2018 year (part time or full time)
• Able to invest at least 6H per week to CHNGR
• Interest in the movement which aims to construct a fairer and more democratic economic model (social economy, social innovation, collective and social entrepreneurship, etc.)
• Awareness of the different players on campus involved in matters of societal change
• Belief in collaboration and teamwork
• Convincing and creative communicator
• Good understanding of both French and English (written and spoken)